The College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is REPRESENTING at this year’s Symposium for Inclusive Excellence. Below are the sessions where those from our college are presenting. Be sure to show your support and get your learn on at the Symposium for Inclusive Excellence, which is full of amazing sessions and keynotes. The symposium runs through the week of Oct. 17. Register now!
- Considering Race and Racism in Research – Naomi Nishi, Ph.D.: Monday, Oct. 17: 9-10:30 a.m.
- The Story of Science and the Story of Our Students: Exploring What Empowers STEM Students as Science Communicators – Nicole Kelp, Ph.D.: Monday, Oct. 17: 9-10:30 a.m.
- Teaching to the Neurodiverse Student: Improve Neurotypical Outcomes Along the Way – Shari Lanning, D.V.M.: Tuesday, Oct. 18: 9-10:30 a.m.
- CSU Inspire – Carolin Aronis, Ph.D., Aramati Casper, Ph.D., Candace Mathiason, Ph.D., Tonie Miyamoto, Helen Obuna, Melissa Raguet-Schofield, Ph.D., and Robert Wiggins: Tuesday, Oct. 18: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Indigenous Perspectives in Animal Studies/Sciences and One Health – Kelsey Dayle John, Ph.D. and Gilbert John, Ph.D.: Thursday, Oct. 20: 2-3:30 p.m.
- MURALS ’22 – CVMBS students: Friday, Oct. 21: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.